Saturday 25 February 2017

# diary # random

The Annual #Selfie Game

We had come to that time of the year again where my siblings and I would take tons of selfies just to appreciate how "pretty" we were.

Yup, we are that annoying and selfie happens when we all come together.


Okay, now I am being annoying, haha!
Mom said I should smile for the camera so say "CHEESE"! 😁

Oh yeah, BTW, any of you are Gudetama fan?

If you love Gudetama like I do then most probably you will like this new UT (Graphic T-shirts) Collection from Uniqlo

Here is a quick snapshot from Uniqlo's online store for you guys to take a look.


Isn't it the cutest egg on earth?
It is so cute and I had to get all 3 of the designs.

I am currently obsessed with this glob-like creature with arms and legs but that is not the main reason why I love it so much. The main reason why I fell in love with this creature is because of its freaking weird facial expressions.

I do not know about you guys but that egg's facial expression truly describes of what I am feeling most of the time, especially the one that says "seriously... I can't...".

Yup, that is me on a daily basis, "Seriously, I just can't, it is too much for me" then go back to bed hiding under my blanket. 😂

Okay, so go get those t-shirts before they are sold out (You have been warned)!

Okay, today's post is not all about Gudetama but about how we embrace our "beauties" through selfie.

Okay okay, please don't puke in front of your computer or laptop, please don't hit the close button and please don't hate me. 😝

So here comes the selfie game. 😂




We were actually trying to recreate those Instagram fashion blogger poses where they are kind of "stylishly" standing there with their handbags and all kind of stuff. Just trying to be glamorous in general but we failed badly, LOL! 


So let's insert some hast tags for her, #ootd #notsofashion #kindacutehandbag #chicdress #notaniphone #cuteshoes #tryingtobeglamorous #idontknowwhatiamdoing #okiamnotcute 

Then Charlotte and I decided to join the fun.


#iseriouslydontgetit #notglamorousatall

Okay, you have seen enough, I am sorry that I hurt your eyes 😂 and now, I am going to share some of my FiFi's pictures. At least she is cute and who doesn't like dogs, right?

FiFi as the Little Green Riding Hood.


Awww, she has the biggest and cutest eyes on earth. 😍


And sometimes, she decided to sleep like a normal human being (Of course it was me who covered her with blanket 😂). 


And look, I had found FiFi in a cookie form and look at those derpy eyes of this cookie, haha!


I really enjoyed being around with my family especially my crazy sisters. The house would be so noisy when the four of us were all together, mom and dad would be like "can you all please be quiet for a second?". 😝

Okay, that is it for this post.

I know it is too late to say this but Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends and family.

Here is a nanoblock 财神爷 (God of Wealth) that I bought for my dad, isn't it cute?
And yes, it came in tiny blocks that you have to assemble yourself.


Have a great weekend everyone and I shall update you guys soon. 😊

Love, 
Rachel.



P/s: If any of you are interested with our 1st Annual Selfie game, click here to read about it. 😝
➱ Our 1st Annual Selfie Game: It's All About The Siblings #Selfie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3