Tuesday 16 February 2016

# diary

It's All About The Siblings #Selfie

Happy Chinese New Year everyone!
Wishing you and your family a prosperous Chinese New Year.

Chinese New Year, the time where everyone will be traveling all the way back home just to be with their family.

Of course, I was really excited about going back home.
Home will always be the best place to be at.
Because home will never run out of FOOD!

Yup, you will agree with me for this one because the best thing of all is mom's cooking! Oh yeah!

Once a year, we got to eat all the carbs and not feeling guilty about it.
GO CARBS!

But sorry, today's post is not about food, it is all about the siblings selfie.

When you got the chance to be crazy with your siblings, #selfie!

Because sometimes, it is hard to be normal when you are with your siblings.






Okay, here comes a pretty normal selfie of us.


Done with the selfies and let's talk about our reunion dinner.

For our reunion dinner, we had tons of fish ball with satay sauce.
Yup, we like processed food like this! xD


Let me show you guys my favourite ang pao (red packet) for this year.


It looks so "family" to me and it gives me this warmth kind of feeling that I really like.

There was nothing much happened during the Chinese New Year.
We ate, we slept and we played. That's all, the end. xD

Oh, and here is my FiFi, the Shih Tzu trying to be all baby again, haha!


So yeah, nothing much happened during the holiday.
I hope I didn't bore you guys with our selfies.
Don't worry, we have come to an end for this post. No more ugly selfies. xD

I wish everyone is enjoying their holiday and once again, Gong Xi Fa Chai!



Love,
Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3