Tuesday 31 May 2016

# diary # random

Taking My Cardio Workout To The Next Level

Hello people and welcome back to my blog!

First question, any shopaholic over here? 
I am one and is anyone care to join my squad? 
We can go shopping together and I won't judge, LOL! xD

My job has been driving me crazy lately and I needed something to keep me sane.
That was one of the reasons why I have been splurging like a rich girl for the past few weeks. 

When I am stressed, I don't eat desserts. Stop telling me that stressed spelled backwards is desserts. 
Uh uh, it ain't happening to me. 

This is what works for me, "Shopping is my cardio."


You gotta work hard girls on that cardio! ;)

And now I am going to share the result of my "cardio workout".

I did my "cardio workout" at H&M, Forever21, Padini, Uniqlo and Kitschen.
These are some of my favourite places to go to when I need some retail therapy.

1. H&M
I had to get this one because it is a freaking box of fries asking you to kiss it.
I love to eat fries and fries are life!


Embrasse-moi means kiss me in French because fries speak French. French fries, get it? 


Okay, it is a lame joke and let's move on. 

Little black dress is what every girl needs in her wardrobe and I needed one too, especially with the cool back design of it. 
I am so in loved with the back of this dress, how cool is that?


Okay, I got the sweatshirt and dress and I needed something casual for everyday wear.

I decided to get this top because I love how casual it is and the peekaboo effect at the back.


Ignore about how crumpled the top is, I didn't have the time to iron it. xD

Rompers, the lazy girl's everyday outfit. 
And when you find a romper with pockets, you have to get it!


2. Kitschen
I have been obsessing over crop tops recently and I got these two from Kitschen.

This navy blue crop top would be my favourite one because it doesn't show too much of my skin and I have a statement necklace that actually goes very well with it.
It is a WIN!


The other crop top looks rather simple and plain at the front but kinda cool at the back. 
Surprise surprise from the back. =P


Looking back at my new clothes, I realized that I really love outfits with more details at the back.

3. Padini
Another romper that I got from Padini for the lazy girl's everyday wear and yes, I love the open back detail of it.


Why do I even need this?
Because it is a pink shirt with polka dots, so cute!


And that legging pants are from Uniqlo. Trust me, it is the comfiest legging pants on Earth.
I gave up my jeans for these legging pants.

4. Uniqlo
I am a Mickey Mouse fan and if I see anything Mickey Mouse, I must have it.

It is actually a guy t-shirt but luckily they have it in size S.
Although it still looks a little baggy on me but I still want to have it.


You can never have enough t-shirts.


And also singlets, had to get this one too.

I love how this gives you a beach vacation kind of feeling. I am so gonna save this for my next beach vacation.


Shorts are my best friend and I love everything with anchor print on it. 


12. Accessories
Lastly, some accessories to mix and match with my new outfits.




That is it, those are the things that I got from my "cardio workout".

This is what I will be doing when I am stressed.
Shopping is the best therapy on Earth until you realize that you are broke, haha!

***Crying on the pile of new clothes***

Sometimes you gotta treat yourself right because no one else will.
A little retail therapy to make your world a better place again!

Rebecca Bloomwood from Confession of a Shopaholic understands this. xD


Back to reality, back to work!
Work hard, spend hard huh?

Looking forward to the next payday so that I can splurge like a boss again!
LOL! I am joking.

Remember, when you are stressed, go shopping!

Happy shopping, girls!

The girl who loves to shop,
Rachel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3