Sunday 21 February 2016

# diary

Be Fit On Valentine's Day

Hello lovely human and welcome back to my blog.

I know Valentine's Day is over but still Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day, no matter you are single or attached because to me, Valentine's Day is all about expressing your love to your loved ones, be it your significant other, parents, siblings or friends.

You don't need to be in a relationship to celebrate Valentine's Day, even a day hanging out with your BFF would be great!

Or you can just spend the whole day with yourself at home doing things that you love such as binge-watching on Netflix and treating yourself some pizzas because yes, YOU LOVE YOURSELF LIKE THAT!

My bf and I, we don't really celebrate Valentine's Day but this year, we did a little something different. We signed up for a fun run with my BFF (laojie) and her bf so it was like a double date kind of thing that we thought it would be fun.

The run that we joined was Cupid Run, the cutest and sweetest run that I have ever seen!


This is the race entry pack for the girls whereas for guys, they got a blue drawstring bag and a blue t-shirt instead of a red drawstring bag and a pink t-shirt.


This is how we look like with the cute t-shirts on.
Loved both of the colours so much!


And here is the back of the t-shirts with the running bibs.
They are so freaking cute and I can't handle it! AHHH~~~


The best thing about Cupid Run was they had 4 different pit stops with different background props for you to take picture with your loved ones.
How cute is that?

Image via SCORE

3, 2, 1, GO!


Pit Stop 1: The Cinder



Pit Stop 2: The Magical Gifts




Do we look cute in this purple tutu?


I think he (my laojie's bf) looks even cuter than us, haha! 



Pit Stop 3: The Pumpkin Ride




Oops, we didn't realize that we were holding the wrong signs.


And finally, the finishing line.
Oh yeah! We made it and we were seriously in love with the beautiful heart shaped medals.

Both of us got a different medal and both of the medals can be interlocked with each other, SO CUTE!



Blue running bib will get the bigger heart shaped medal whereas pink running bib will get the smaller heart shaped medal.


So you place the smaller heart on top of the bigger heart and that is how you lock both hearts together.
I am so in love with this, isn't it lovely?

Here is how to interlock both of the medals together.



Here is another close up look at both of the medals.



Last but not least, Pit Stop 4: The Ball




There was a photo booth for us to take picture but I think the lighting was a little too bright, we can't see the words on the signs that we were holding. Everything looks so bright in the picture.



One last selfie before we headed back home.

We got those flower crowns from winning one of the mini games along the run and yes, I forced my bf to put it on his head. xD


We had so much fun on that day, loved the sweet and lovely theme of the run, loved the beautiful medals and I loved how we could spend our time together like this.

Dear bf (if you are reading this), thanks for accompanying me to this fun run even though you hate joining event like this and I know you would rather stay at home doing nothing, you lazy human. I had fun and I really enjoyed it, I hope you too were having fun as I did. Okay, that's it. I love you! Bye! xD

Happy Late Valentine's Day!

Love,
Rachel, the girl who was trying to be fit on Valentine's Day.



Useful Links: 
SCORE Website
☞ http://www.score.my/events/score-cupid-run-2016/

SCORE Facebook
☞ https://www.facebook.com/scorerun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Me @rachel_mylif3